1. Excluding religious texts (not that I have anything against them, but I think they're fairly well agreed upon as being essential reading and I'm looking for something a little more personal) what three books do you think everyone should read (these don't have to be favorites)?
- The Complete Shakespeare, William Shakespeare
- Don Quixote, Miguel de Cervantes
- Illuminations, Walter Benjamin
2. Name three songs you know all the words to without the music playing.
- Starfish and Coffee, Prince
- I Dreamed a Dream, Les Miserables (written by Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg)
- Me and Bobby McGee, Janis Joplin (written by Kris Kristofferson)
3. What are you three favorite books of all time?
- The Sneetches and Other Stories, Dr. Seuss
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
- The Sound and the Fury, William Faulkner
4. Excluding Schinlder's List, what three movies should everyone see?
5. What three movies have you been too ashamed to admit to having seen until here and now?
6. If you're a cryer, name the three movies that always make you cry. If you're not a cryer, name the three movies that would make you cry if that was something you did.
7. What three songs did you used to love but don't anymore because they've been tainted by bad associations or were used in a commercial?
- Here Comes the Rain Again, The Eurythmics
- Desire, U2
- Norweigen Wood, The Beatles
8. Your list of three really overrated movies:
9. Your list of three really overrated books:
- The Bridges of Madison County, Robert James Waller
- Everything by John Grisham
- The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
10. Name three of your favorite bands (please).
11. Now three of your favorite writers (again, please).
- Jane Austen
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Haven Kimmel
12. Three of the best band names, song names, book titles, movie titles ever are: